so my mom bought some nutella the other day and i am in love. :)
it is so good and reminds me of the milk chocolate hazelnut and cashew candy bars that used to be in our fundraisers. so good :)
so nutella was about the best thing about this day. i have been very frustrated today and i don't even know why. i completely lost it with my mom. i was screaming at her one minute and balling the next. i have emotional issues.
another good thing though, is that i bought a cute yellow skillet from a flea market today <3
i have quite the collecting of things now :)
well, i am now sitting at work, very, and I mean VERY bored. bored to tears actually.
so i have this friend on facebook, who i used to go to church with. he just posted a status that said, "I need a girlfriend any takers?"
How charming is that?
Not very.
Anywho, I am not sure what i will be doing when i get off, but am most certainly NOT going home, which is probably not too smart since I have to work tomorrow at 8 o'clock. Fun, fun.
I have a lot more homework than I thought though, so that will keep me occupied.
well, you know, i only have two hours left of work. what to do?? i think i will study.
once again, fun, fun.
this is kind of how i feel today...


No comments:
Post a Comment