background

21.1.11

so so very proud :)

First off, I SURVIVED!!! My first week of the Spring semester, that is. I wasn't sure if I could. Wednesday was just kind of stressful. I made it though, and it kind of ended off with a bang in my book. Mom and I went to lunch at Mexican Villa and went Flea Market shopping :) My favorite!!! :D And I got a super cute metal tray like the ones on display at Red Velvet that are super duper expensive. Mine was only $1.75!!! I love finding bargains. You could probably say that I'm addicted to it. I have spent way too much money this week, but I have many more things for my future house/appartment :)


Anywho, I am now at work and putting off studying for just a short while longer. Facebook is depressing sometimes. I hate seeing everyone else's status' about having fun plans on Friday night and seeing their "wonderful" significant other posts. If you can't tell them in real life or in private that you think they are awesome and the best thing that's ever happened to you, why do it for everyone to see?? 'Cause we really don't care. Or maybe that's just me. I don't care about reading every gushy comment from you that comes into my news feed. Seriously! Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. And for the most part, none of you do it. There are just a select few that drive me CRAZY!!!


So I am not really sure where my life is leading me. At all. I don't feel like I'm doing anything productive. Yeah, yeah. I'm going to school, but I am only in my second semester of about 16. I feel like I haven't gotten anywhere. And I certainly am not any more independent than I was in high school. I still feel like a kid. I still act like a kid. I am overly dramatic. I get super-duper jealous over silly things. I argue with my 13 year old brother. I can't focus for very long. I have NO self-control. I am just overall immature and I hate it. I need to work on growing up. And to stop letting stupid things get to me. . . . . . . . . . like that.

The only thing that has changed since last year is that I am even more close to my best friends. And I have chosen my own church. Ok, so maybe I'm not as dependent as I was last year, but still. I just really want things to finally work out.

Speaking of "work out,"  I have vowed to be more active this semester. Last semester I got into the habit of taking the elevator too much and I was just overall really lazy. Well, I do have Fitness For Life as a class this semester and I am vowing to not take the elevator. The reason this is such a big deal is because on regular days I have to climb like 10 stories of stairs. This is not fun for me, but I think it might get easier. Like this morning I had to climb 2.5 flights of stairs to get to spanish and I thought I was going to pass out 'cause it was in one of those old buildings with really steep stairs. Well, after going to chemistry, i had to go right back to the room that my spanish class was in and climb those stairs once again. I didn't get as winded the second time. Also, I want to use the gym at school, but I am kind of self-conscious. I would like to go with a friend, so if you want to work out at a free gym, just let me know!! I even have a really cute water bottle for working out :) Another thing that will help me is the Wii. I'm pretty psyched for that too.


Well, tomorrow I am going to SLEEP IN!! and then I am going to watch Hawaii Five-O!!!! YAY! I L.O.V.E. that show. Probably just as much as Days of Our Lives. :)

Good evening everyone. And HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

1 comment:

Karasyn said...

Thats great! I'll work out with you if you! :)