background

20.1.11

makeover!

so last night when i got home from school i gave my desk a makeover. i took out a bunch of junk i never used that just collected dust and i just redid my study area. also, i redid my shelf by my door. instead of the lamp and flower arrangement, i put a plethera of candles on it and put up a coupld of my bargain picture frames on the wall. i love empty picture frames. :) Here are some pictures of my room.




 This is my cool two dollar chair from the salvation army thrift store :)
love love love <3



my bed was a tad bit messy, but i have TWINKLY LIGHTS!!! :D


well, i just found the COOLEST thing on my computer. It's called Microsoft OneNote and it's like a notebook on your computer with tabs and everything. I am very intrigued by it :)



 
my new desk area :)
well, i am officially addicted to blogging
i think.
Hong Kong Inn with Hottie Grandma soon :)
ya.
be jealous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your room!
I've been really wanting to do those twinkly lights but I havent decided how to yet.

Karasyn said...

LOVE. I need twinkly lights so bad, I just can't figure out where to put them cause my room is awkward.
also, GENIUS idea about the frames!! so cute! :)