I know that first impressions are a lot. And my first impression of this semester was that it is going to SUCK! It's gonna be hard, and I am going to have to get my act together. No more spending hours on blogger/facebook and going to applebee's after church. I am going to have to get serious about studying and i'm not looking forward to it. Oh well, yesterday was pretty good.
Yesterday morning I had to get up early to take Brandon to school so when my mom came home we went and got Starbucks (thanks to my bestest friend!!) and then we went to the thrift stores by that starbucks. i got some good deals. i got a bunch of old picture frames. I'm kind of into old wooden picture frames. I think with a coat of paint they can be such cute wall pieces!! Anyway, I also got this really cute vintage-y yellow kitchen chair from the salvation army thrift store for two dollars and I love love love it!!! It's so cute. Well, I now need to reorganize my desk and get ready for this gruesome semester.




No comments:
Post a Comment