I have beeen so excited for this post!!!!!! It's iPod shuffle!!!!! :)
Here we go:
1. New Moon (The Meadow) - Alexandre Desplat from the New Moon soundtrack, beautiful piano solo!
2. Grapevine Fires - Death Cab for Cutie -I really like their style! It's different than anything else I have litened to.
3. Year 3000 - JONAS BROTHERS!!! -OH YEAH! I was hoping the JoBros would come up!
4. Look at You - Hanson - They are like the Jonas Brothers of the 90's! My cousin Kristy loved them and I do too! But now they are all old and have kids and everything.
5. Love and Marriage - Frank Sinatra - This is a fairly new one to my library, but it's very catchy :)
6. Sorry - Jonas Brothers -Again! What can I say? :)
7. My Heart Beats for Love - Miley Cyrus - I can't say that I have even heard this song all the way through. I just added her new CD like last week.
8. Summer Wind - Frank Sinatra - I LOVE this song! I also have a version by Michael Buble on my iPod too :)
9. I Don't Miss You At All - Selena Gomez - This reminds me of last night at Applebee's cause a Selena Gomez song came on and I started singing with it and everyone on the other side of the table looked at me really funny :) it was great though
10. Let's Do This - Hannah Montana - This is also ironic cause while we were practicing for praise band i started singing this and everyone told me to stop lol but i didn't even realize it was on my iPod. Go figure.
Frankly, I am surprised that no Michael Buble came on, but I pretty well like all of these songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment