I'm actually getting pretty bad at this. But with only four days after this left I will stick with it. I actually don't have any pictures of my family except my brother which I've already posted. What I need to find is a picture of Hottie Grandma, young and old.
I am not following the rules on this one. No pictures today. Today I am going to follow back into the old blogging routine.
So tonight at work our computer is gone. There is no tower or anything, but I just happened to have my laptop with me. You know usually i can't get on the internet here because there is no wireless connection, but since the tower is gone i used the ethernet cord :)
So here I am. and blogger and facebook are virtually untraceable :) YAY!
So today was pretty good, I say. Not too difficult but later this weekend i need to step it up on the homework/studying scene. Here are things that no one is going to understand, but I thought I would pull an old you know who here and write stupid phrases that mean nothing to anyone but those who write them. You know who it is :) lol
I want this to work, but I am afraid.
Not of being hurt, but just afraid. Maybe because it seems so real.
Stupid role-playing.
I want you to acknowledge my existence, dad-gum-it!!!!! I want you to talk to me! Admit you were wrong!
Why must things always be so hard for you to understand!?!?!? You are dumb!
Don't go anywhere. I like it when you're around. :)
Now for those who know :)
-My friends are amazing! Thanks for an amazing weekend last week! Also, thanks for a great time after church!!! I love that escape :)
-Karasyn, thanks for introducing me to Red Velvet AKA the cutest store in all the land!
:) That is about all i have to say. oh, and don't take any of this personal cause it was just aimless ranting.
No comments:
Post a Comment