background

3.11.10

Day 24

Something that I've learned:


-I have learned that you need to cherish every moment because you never know which will be your last. I think working at the funeral home has helped me with this.


-I have learned that college is an investment of time and money. A HUGE one, too. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.


-I have learned that although I think things are hard in my life, someone always has it worse than you, and you should be greatful even for the breath that you take. This is something that I sometimes forget because I'm too wrapped up in trivial things.


-I have learned that I am not as good of a public speaker as I thought I would be. :/ I got really super nervous on my first speech.


-I have learned that anyone can make a lot of money. As long as you're willing to work stinkin' hard for it, anyone can do it. I have also learned that you shouldn't EVER work at a job just for the money. It takes a toll on you and if you chose to do something you love then it's not really work. I think I am making the right decision with my career choice and I am blessed that I have the means to do it and the opportunity.


-Lastly, I have learned that friends and family are the best people you will ever know. Your family loves you, mostly because they have to (lol) but your friends chose to love you, and your family for that matter. I am so grateful that I have the greatest friends in the whole world!

No comments: