That my computer blocks two peoples' blogs that are not bad, but it doesn't block the person who writes profanities.....?I think so.
Today was pretty good! :) I gave my second speech and I think i only have like one more1! YAY! Also, I am caught up in school! Great feeling!
I don't have anything interesting to write.....except maybe that I think this thing may be moving forward, you know? That thing. That I have kind of been praying about for like over a year!?!? Yeah, well I didn't even have to make the first move either and I think it's because I wouldn't have. I care about this person, but I just can't bring myself to talk because it breaks my heart, but I talked to them and I hope they know I do care. I am still praying! I still have hope, even if you have stopped believing!
Anywho, I have work to do. Adios!
Today was pretty good! :) I gave my second speech and I think i only have like one more1! YAY! Also, I am caught up in school! Great feeling!
I don't have anything interesting to write.....except maybe that I think this thing may be moving forward, you know? That thing. That I have kind of been praying about for like over a year!?!? Yeah, well I didn't even have to make the first move either and I think it's because I wouldn't have. I care about this person, but I just can't bring myself to talk because it breaks my heart, but I talked to them and I hope they know I do care. I am still praying! I still have hope, even if you have stopped believing!
Anywho, I have work to do. Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment