So I am just really feeling down today and I hate it. My day wasn't too bad. Work went by really fast and I got a lot of stuff done including deep cleaning the entire lobby and submitting all of my online homework. The only thing is that I didn't take a lunch break cause I needed to leave early to practice with my mom's childrens choir. So i get there and my aunt was a rag and she told my mom that I was hateful, when I was only talking to her the way she does me. Ugh.
So then I went to Broadway for church and Jared was giving the message and he gave the same message that he gave the first time i went to the college class. It is a really good message and I figured there was a good reason for him giving it again and that God wanted me to hear it again. So I listened and the not eating and sleep deprivation caused me to feel physically drained and then i just couldn't figure out why i have been so unhappy lately and not being sure made me feel very insecure and stupid and inadequate and so now i feel kind of crappy and it just feels good to let it all out.
So then I went to Broadway for church and Jared was giving the message and he gave the same message that he gave the first time i went to the college class. It is a really good message and I figured there was a good reason for him giving it again and that God wanted me to hear it again. So I listened and the not eating and sleep deprivation caused me to feel physically drained and then i just couldn't figure out why i have been so unhappy lately and not being sure made me feel very insecure and stupid and inadequate and so now i feel kind of crappy and it just feels good to let it all out.
No comments:
Post a Comment