background

30.9.10

unpreparedness....if that's even a word.

so i hate chemistry. i didnt like it in high school and i hate it in college. especially lab. it SUCKS!! So i feel like my high school chemistry teacher did me NO favors. I didn't learn anything! Now I am stuck in chemistry and i can't function. It is pretty darn wretched. It's not that it's a hard class, it is just that my professor doesn't explain anything and expects us to know it. I guess that's college for you though. I guess I just need to study more.

On a side note. i am super excited for tomorrow! karasyn and kristi and i are having lunch at Lucy's and it's funny cause right as I am typing this i am listening to a song titled "Lucy" by the Hanson's.

Listening to the Hansons reminds me of my cousin, Kristy. Which is another coincidence since I am going with a different Kristi tomorrow.

It's like a cycle i guess.....

Anywho, I have been quite addicted to the internet lately and I must get off and be semi-productive....

Chao for now!

:0)~ it's a smilee with a goatee!!!!!

No comments: