background

30.9.10

Let's all hurry to the flying fairy schoooooooooool!!!

Wow. My mother just turned on Sesame Street and they were singing this little song about a fairy school.

On another note, last night was really fun!! I went to Applebee's after church. I was afraid that it would be a little awkward cause I'm not like super close friends with everyone that went, but it was REALLY fun :) I am really glad that I chose to go to Broadway. I am really loving it there.

Not that I didn't love everyone at Antioch. I don't want them to think that. It was just that I wasn't getting anything out of going. I love everyone there, it just wasn't filling me spiritually.

But I am getting a lot out of the messages and I am actually getting involved playing in our praise band. It's actually pretty great.

Well, I am very excited for tomorrow. It's Friday! Half of my classes are cancelled and I am having lunch with my bestest friend in the entire world!! YAY!!!!!!! I have to work, but let's just hope we don't have anything so I can study. . .

No comments: