So today i had a meeting for the Drury Commuter Student Association and it went well, except for the fact that nobody showed up. It's kind of annoying to start a group, when nobody knows about it, but in future years, I think that the groupd will be pretty successful. I hope.
So, now i am waiting to go to school for our Chamber Orchestra Concert tonight and my dad gets to come!! Also, I think that tonight, my family is going out to dinner before he has to leave. I have some homework to do, but NO ALPHA tomorrow!!! WOO HOOO!!!
Right now I have to do laundry. ICK!!!! I hate doing laundry.
On another note, I love the new show, Hawaii Five-O! It's action packed and AWESOME!!! Not to mention that the guy is in it is super duper cute!!!! Oh and don't forget Days of Our Lives!!!
Well, anyway. I am going to meet my grandparents for lunch so I am going to go now.
Oh and my laptop doesn't let me comments on my own blogs so in response to Brooke:
So, now i am waiting to go to school for our Chamber Orchestra Concert tonight and my dad gets to come!! Also, I think that tonight, my family is going out to dinner before he has to leave. I have some homework to do, but NO ALPHA tomorrow!!! WOO HOOO!!!
Right now I have to do laundry. ICK!!!! I hate doing laundry.
On another note, I love the new show, Hawaii Five-O! It's action packed and AWESOME!!! Not to mention that the guy is in it is super duper cute!!!! Oh and don't forget Days of Our Lives!!!
Well, anyway. I am going to meet my grandparents for lunch so I am going to go now.
Oh and my laptop doesn't let me comments on my own blogs so in response to Brooke:
I was just getting depressed about being single....nothin big lol :)
No comments:
Post a Comment