background

12.10.10

I'm going on vacation!!!

I am so exhausted!!!! Everyday I am going going going. I am tired and cranky and I need a break. Fall break will not suffice because I have to work that whole weekend. Ugh! Sometimes I REALLY hate my job because I feel like I have to be an adult and nobody realizes that I am still just a kid and I need some down time. I just can't do everything!!!!! So here's my plan! I am going out of town once this semester is over! I will probably go to Branson. I am saving my money now to get a nice hotel room in a nice part of town and I am going to go shopping and go to see the Baldknobber's and probably stay out late to get ice cream or maybe even go mini golfing! Who knows!? I just don't think my mom will let me go alone. I hope Karasyn can come with me :) I probably won't do this until December so I don't have to worry about anything. I really do need this though.

On another note, I just saw a segment on the news questioning whether monogamy is natural or reasonable or not! HECK YES IT IS!!! It is completely reasonable to be married to ONE person and be with them forever. You know why??? CAUSE GOD CREATED MARRIAGE THAT WAY! That should be good enough. This should not even be questioned!!! It irks me to think that this world is not only going against God's rule of marriage in the fact that it is between one man and one woman, but now they are questioning whether it is reasonable for the one man and woman to be exclusive in marriage?! I don't know about you, but I would absolutely NOT want to think my future husband thought it was ok to be married to more than one woman! That's why marraige is SACRED!!!!! It is a SACRAMENT!!!! Goodness gracious!!!!!!!! MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN FOR A LIFETIME!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!! (now i understand there are certain circumstances such as abuse or death for divorce and getting remarried, but I'm not talking about that) If you can't tell, I was extremely disturbed by the fact that they even questioned it.

Well, now that I have let all of my rant out, I guess I will go get ready cause I have to go to my grandma's house to get pictures for a party. Then work. Fun fun.

Well goodbye! :d that is a smilee licking it's lips!!!

No comments: