on this challenge thing......
Well, I believe my next day was 14
A picture I love :)
Well, I believe my next day was 14
A picture I love :)
I am being redundant in these pictures, but I had a ton of fun at prom and I wish that the gang could all be there saturday :(
This is a picture of the Jonas Brothers!!!
I really liked this picture because I had the washington monument right in the perfect place......and you can see the gum in my mouth... :)
Ok day 15
A bible verse:
A bible verse:
Psalm 37: 4
Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
I love this verse because it seems so simple, but doesn't everyone have something that they "desire" and if you delight yourself in the Lord, he will give it to you. Now you might say that He won't if the desire isn't His will, but if you really truly delight in the Lord, which is simply spending time with Him and being completely in love with Him, you will only want His will and nothing else. I really would like to achieve this intimacy with the Lord where I only want God and His will. :)
Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
I love this verse because it seems so simple, but doesn't everyone have something that they "desire" and if you delight yourself in the Lord, he will give it to you. Now you might say that He won't if the desire isn't His will, but if you really truly delight in the Lord, which is simply spending time with Him and being completely in love with Him, you will only want His will and nothing else. I really would like to achieve this intimacy with the Lord where I only want God and His will. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment