background

27.10.10

Day 16

Dream House :)


Well, I would like to have a huge beautiful new home, but unfotunately I will be paying off school loans until the end of time. I love old homes that have an upstairs and a cute front porch :) I would settle for one of these. Some that come to mind are the houses in front of Drury on Benton (if you are ever over there). I guess I will go room by room.

KITCHEN:
This room is going to be my favorite and I hope that will aquire a good skill of cooking so that I can use it a lot. The colors are going to mainly white with accents of red, blue, green, yellow and orange :) I already have a quite sufficient collection of things for this room :) I'm so excited to have my own house to decorate!!!

BEDROOM:
I would like my bedroom to be large-ish. I want it to be a bedroom and an office in one, unless the house is big enough to have an office too :) which would be great! Anywho, if I am alone, my twin bed will suffice, if I'm married a queen and I am not so sure about colors or anything, but it will be cute and I want to use lots of vintagey things to decorate :) I guess I would say bright colors! And my office desk will be simple and organized with plenty of storage space for books (which I will aquire a lot of in medical school) and documents.

BATHROOM:
I have always wanted to decorate my bathroom in browns and blues and greens. :) I hope I can do this and have it very cute :)

LIVING ROOM:
My living room will have a cute little couch, which I could have bought if I had storage space, but I don't want to buy it new. I want to find a cute furniture set at a garage sale. Anyway, also it MUST MUST MUST have a piano and music area!!! Actually it would be nice to have a separate music room, but we may not have a room for it.

Anyway, I haven't really thought too much about the rest, but those are the basics. I am excited to have my own space to decorate. I love rearranging furniture and redecorating! :) It makes me sad that I couldn't take interior design in high school. Maybe I will take one at Drury :)

No comments: