background

23.10.10

Day 13

Goals... This subject makes me cringe. I am always really excited about my goals, but then when it comes to actually doing them, I am not so "excited." Well, anyway. Here goes.


My biggest goal is to graduate from college with a good grade point average and get accepted into the University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine. I then want to become an Ophthalmologist before or at the age of 30. This seems like so long away, but I'm sure it will go fast. This makes my next goal a little complicated.

My other goal is to get married. I am not too picky on when, but I don't want to wait until I'm done with medical school cause then I will be ancient when/if I have kids. I want to get married, but I don't want getting married to prohibit my career plans. That is why my husband must be extremely supportive of my choice of career.

I would have to say my last big goal is that when I am in a relationship, I want it to be a God-centered relationship. I want God to completey rule our lives together.


Those are my major goals and well, that's about all. I will say I am very excited about Day 25. Put your iPod on Shuffle and list the first ten songs. I love doing that!!!

No comments: