I believe:
That God made the world and his son, Jesus Christ, came down to it and died upon a cross so that I could live with him forever if I admit that I'm fallible, accept Jesus into my heart and confess my belief. :)
I have the bestest friends in the ENTIRE world!!! :)
That next saturday is giong to be the best dadgum halloween party there ever was.
That I'm going to be a peacock for halloween(still debating this)
My family rocks.
Days of Our Lives mixed with Diet Coke and Cheez-its (and possibly something pumpkin) is the recipe for a GRAND afternoon.
Death is not the end, yet merely the beginning, which explains why I don't get too aweful depressed working at a funeral home.
That I'm going to be in school the rest of my life (or at least until i'm 30, which seems like the rest of my life)
That my future husband better not EVER tell me that I can't do what I've always wanted to do just because he isnt going to make enough money. :P oh and be really supportive of my career choice.
That the majority of policeman are cocky and rude. (no offense)
That fall is by far the best season!
,
( ) )
that's a pumpkin :)
That is all I have to say :)
That God made the world and his son, Jesus Christ, came down to it and died upon a cross so that I could live with him forever if I admit that I'm fallible, accept Jesus into my heart and confess my belief. :)
I have the bestest friends in the ENTIRE world!!! :)
That next saturday is giong to be the best dadgum halloween party there ever was.
That I'm going to be a peacock for halloween(still debating this)
My family rocks.
Days of Our Lives mixed with Diet Coke and Cheez-its (and possibly something pumpkin) is the recipe for a GRAND afternoon.
Death is not the end, yet merely the beginning, which explains why I don't get too aweful depressed working at a funeral home.
That I'm going to be in school the rest of my life (or at least until i'm 30, which seems like the rest of my life)
That my future husband better not EVER tell me that I can't do what I've always wanted to do just because he isnt going to make enough money. :P oh and be really supportive of my career choice.
That the majority of policeman are cocky and rude. (no offense)
That fall is by far the best season!
,
( ) )
that's a pumpkin :)
That is all I have to say :)
No comments:
Post a Comment