Favorite TV shows....
This one is going to show how lame I am.
1. I love anything Disney Channel: Jonas L.A., Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Phineas and Ferb, and Hannah Montana (even though I don't care too much for Miley Cyrus)
2. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW would have to DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! There is absolutely no way I could tell you all about it cause it's comoplicated, but I love the characters Rafe and Brady and I hate Arianna!!! GRR.
3. My newest favorite is Hawaii Five-O. It's great and the lead guy is super hot!!!
Well, that's about it! :)
This one is going to show how lame I am.
1. I love anything Disney Channel: Jonas L.A., Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Phineas and Ferb, and Hannah Montana (even though I don't care too much for Miley Cyrus)
2. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW would have to DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! There is absolutely no way I could tell you all about it cause it's comoplicated, but I love the characters Rafe and Brady and I hate Arianna!!! GRR.
3. My newest favorite is Hawaii Five-O. It's great and the lead guy is super hot!!!
Well, that's about it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment