background

17.10.10

day five

My sibling....


Well, I have one little brother, Brandon who is twelve and in the seventh grade. I do not get along great with him because him and I just love to bicker too much! Our parents hate it of course. I hope that in our adult years we will be close. I have tried to grow closer by taking him out and stuff. It's one of my biggest fears that when we grow up we will never talk and we will never get together on the holidays.

More about him, though:

~He plays piano.
~He plays trumpet.
~He plays football, and just the other day he had his first injury, a broken finger.
~He watches Chuck every monday night.
~He went through a stage where he was afraid our house was going to catch on fire while we were sleeping and hewould cry every night before he went to sleep.
~He is absolutely AMAZING with animals. He would be a great veterinarian, but I think he would give up too quickly.
~He would make a good Aeronautical Engineer.
~He has a pretty rad sense of style.
~Last, but not least, he also is very smart, but I would have to say his best subject is math.

No comments: