A picture that makes me happy.....
Well, I can't think of just one, so here are three...
1) This is a pictured of Karasyn and I after out Jonas Brothers experience!!! Whoo hoo!! Do I really need to say more?
Well, I can't think of just one, so here are three...
1) This is a pictured of Karasyn and I after out Jonas Brothers experience!!! Whoo hoo!! Do I really need to say more?
2) This is a picture of (in order from left to right) Tyler, Me, Elizabeth, Devin, Melissa and Steven on prom night. That is the limo from the funeral home that we got for really cheap and we had a ton of fun!!! It was the only dance in high school that I had ever been to and it was great!!! Very fun evening!!! Completely unforgettable!!!!
3) This is a picture of me, Tyler, Karasyn, Melissa and Jessi at Disney World!!! The fantastic five!!!! That had to be the absolute best week of my life. I love my friends and we got to spend a lot of time together and then we marched in a parade AT DISNEY WORLD!!! How cool? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment