So it's pretty much fall now. I have had my first pumpkin spice latte, went to my first football game, and it's now hoodie weather. School is back in full swing and I am loving this season. I have been thinking about things lately though....
First, one of my friends from when I was in high school recently separated from her husband of one year. I'm really bumbed for her. It makes me really sad to think about how beautiful their wedding was and how just about a month ago, things seemed really great between them. She is a Christian, actually she's always been someone that I look up to, but I can't help but think how hard it must be, and she just started graduate school. And I complain about work and school and I'm not even in a relationship or anything. It makes me wonder if I could even handle it if I was. I'm not sure. I can only trust in God's plan for my life.
Second, I am so thankful for each and every person in my life that has been a spiritual role model for me. I have recently been part of a really tight group of friends at church that holds each other accountable and are just a great group of friends. Also, I work with a couple of the most spiritually mature men I have ever met and I love talking to them about Jesus. I am so thankful for my salvation and that I know I'm going to heaven. It makes working at a funeral home much easier.
Anyway, I better go now, but I just had these couple of things on my mind....
Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment