background

13.9.12

God continually reassures me in my career choice

       
“For I know the plans I have for you” declares the Lord. “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

So revival was this week and a lot of my friends in the past couple months have surrendered into missions. After revival I have seen a growth in my relationship with God and I have a real heart for lost people. I have always been a person with my whole life planned out and I don’t know what I would do if I was called to leave it all behind, but I want to be in the will of God, so during revival I prayed that God would confirm that I was in His will, because previously I felt I was, but it never hurts to have a reality check ;)

Anyway, I say all that to preface this: Today my supervisor at school told me that this lady, Ilene K. Gipson Ph.D., a Drury Alumnus, will be speaking at Drury next month. The kicker? She is a full professor of Ophthalmology at Harvard Medical School!!!!! AAAH! Also, my supervisor is going to see if she can get me a meeting with her!!! I am just daily amazed by how faithful God is when I doubt Him. Anyway, I must go study!! :D Have a great day!

No comments: