background

26.8.12

Moving out!

Well, as many of you know, last week I moved out of my parents' house and into the Honors House on campus. It's been very exciting, challenging, and fun!! Here's some pics of my new room, which I am totally loving!!!


 
The door fit in just perfect!

 




 
The TV and my DVD collection (which contains mostly TBBT)


 


Look at that matching fan!
 

 
Here are just a few things I have learned since moving out:
1. It's so fun to be able to do whatever the heck you want! You can eat whatever you want, whenever want, where ever you want! You can stay out til 2 in the morning, you can stay out all night! There is so much freedom!
2. You've heard it before: "With freedom comes responsibility." It's true. If you stay out too late, you have to set your alarm to get up early. If you eat in the living room and make a mess, Mom isn't going to go after you and pick it up. It's your job now.
3. Also, you have to buy your own food, decorations, and this is the worst: CLEANING SUPPLIES! And let me tell you, those things are expensive!!!! I spent $40 last night on cleaning stuff alone! Yuck!
4. It's just super fun and I think it's a great experience for anyone going to college. You learn to cook, create friendships, manage your time and just have fun!
 

 
In other news, after church today I decided that I needed to clean my car! So I went through the car wash, vacuumed it out and then put this cute little guy in there to make her smell good! This cute little air freshener smells so good and my bestest friend gave it to me!! :D

No comments: