background

29.8.12

It's been a long day...

Well kids, school is back and in full swing again. I kinda hate that. I hate this time of year where the first week of school excitement has wore off and your new school supplies aren't in mint condition and you actually have homework to do and the weather is freakin' hot. Hasn't mother nature made us suffer through these sweltering temps enough? Now she's ruining school, too.

Anyway, my classes are getting a little more difficult now, a little more homework and such. I don't have big gaps in my day to get stuff done so I have to stay up late. And today is just busy, busy, busy. I have quartet practice at 3, work at 4, a fundraiser to go to at 5:45 and then I have to be home by 6:45 so my parents can pick me up to go to the Springfield Cardinals game. Wow! I can't be at church tonight, which stinks, but I might try to go to Applebee's....

Anyway, this is how I feel after walking home in the hot and thinking about how busy I am. Whew!
But then I get to see my bestest friend, get some extra hours at work, help out a friend, and see my family and such! :D
Hope you enjoyed those visuals haha!!!

Happy Wednesday! ♪♫



No comments: