background
7.6.12
UGH!
Today I have been in such a bad way. I can't stand my jobs. I need a new one desperately, but I just feel so stuck in the ones I have. I'm stuck in a rut and I hate it! I am sick of being walked all over and taken advantage of. It's like they screw up my schedule just to make having another part time job impossible and then have the nerve to ask me to come in on my days off!!!! I just got a text saying that it would be "helpful" if I came in early today. Well, it would be "helpful" you would stop screwing with my freakin' schedule and give me some days off that I want! I have been wanting Sundays off for a while now, but they won't let me! I have been there for 3 years with no raise, no slack on the schedule and no respect! I'm so done with that freaking job! If I don't have a new job by the end of the summer, I don't know what I'm going to do. I am just in a bad way and not in the mood to deal with crap. I am so upset right now, and I feel like if I get upset then people just think I'm being a big baby and I should just suck it up. Well, I don't want to! I don't want to grow up! I just want to be a kid and not have to worry about bills and money and working. I hate being an adult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment