background

4.2.12

Random things on my mind.

  • I love Disney sooo much!!! :) They movies are amazing and I can't wait to go back to Disney World next summer! Yay!!!
  • I need to realy focus on eating healthier and excercising. I think I have finally got into a routine for this semester when it comes to homework and studying. I got an A on my first Organic II test, but now I really need to focus on using my time even wiser to exercise. I never do, and it's bad. I need to start in small increments.
  • I really really don't want to start cleaning yet, but I'm addicted to the freakin' internet.
  • This weather is really depressing to me, but maybe I am just a little moody.
  • I am thoroughly convinced that "love" is just an illusive thing that will never happen for me. Also, I am secretly dreading Valentine's Day. I want to spend the entire day locked in my room. :(
  • Today I am really wanting every sweet thing. Cupcakes, cookies, anything!!!! I know I don't need them, and we don't really have them. I need to come up with a healthy alternative.

No comments: