I have a hard time trusting other people and even God. I am a control freak!!! Now that I write this, it seems so silly that I should doubt that God could run the entire universe because he made it all. I am so silly. Anyway, here are a few things that I am struggling with lately.
First, I have been broke pretty much since mid-December, and let me tell you, it sucks. I can't just go do whatever I want, I sometimes have to worry whether or not I have gas to get to school and work. I have bills to be paid, gas is expensive, and one thing that I have refused to look over is my tithe. But sometimes I think, well, I could di this or that if I had kept that money. I am really bad about that. But I know that I should just trust the Lord, and I know that my money is SOOOO much better spent giving to the church and furthering the Lord's kingdom than me going to dinner or buying silly things.
Second, relationships. Need I say more?
And last, I have had a really hard time giving up my health to the Lord. Here's the deal. I love to eat, and I hate to exercise. The thought of being sweaty and gross makes me sick to think about. Anyway, isn't the important thing that you love yourself? I think I do. I'm pretty happy with the person I am today, but I am not content and I think my health is the biggest part of it. Now that I have modified my schedule to fit some neccessary studying, I think I can afford to add at least 30 minutes of some type of physical activity to it. So I think this is going to be my plan, take 15 minutes in the morning, before school, and get on the Wii or treadmill and then 15 minutes when I get home, or before I go to bed. I can totally do this!!!!! :)
So this weekend pretty much rocked! I went to the Disney LIVE! thing at Hammons Hall with my mom, aunt and cousin. I felt like such a little kid and it was great! It makes me excited to go to Disney World next summer (yet another reason to get healthy) ! And then Sunday night I went with Karasyn and Tyler to a little Baptist church in Walnut Grove because he led worship. It was really cool. I am so glad that I have such great friends :)
Well, I hope you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment