background

24.1.12

Poopy day....oh and he sooooooo doesn't.

Ok. This day so far has been really annoying. This morning I got up early to go to school and put flyers on cars because I was leaving campus at noon. Well, I get there and the lady who makes the flyers isn't there and there are no flyers. Ok, if this was the only time this happened, that would be fine. BUT it just so happens that things like this happen with her on a regular basis. But the kicker is she gets mad at all of us because we don't come help her do things for our group and she says 'it's not even my group.' Well, it's quite evident that you don't even want to help. SO GIVE IT UP! We don't like working with your butt anyway!!!

So after not putting flyers on cars I had 30 minutes until class so I went to the CX and got a muffin and a juice and the juice was gross! That's basically been the tone for the day.


So now I am at home studying and chilling in my walrus house shoes until time to go to work. Maybe things will go smooth there. 

No comments: