background

9.8.11

Rumor has it.

So right now I am listening, once again, to Adele's song Rumor Has It and I love love love love love love that song!!!! You should go listen to it right now, or better yet listen to is on this Adele playlist!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


So yesterday my dad and I went car shopping. Let me just say that car shopping is one of the most irksome things to do in the world. Well, we found a car just like mine that was 6 years newer and 140,000 less miles than mine at Friendly Ford, but when we went to go test drive it the rude guy said that he had just sold it, but it didn't have a sold sign in it or anything! so we were kinda ticked and since we had "window shopped" Saturday, we knew the only other car that we were remotely interested in was at Don Wessel Honda, so we proceeded to go there and we test drove this 2002 Silver Honda Accord (one of my favorite types of cars!) and my dad said it was actually in really good shape even though it has like 128,000 miles on it, but thats 80,000 less than my car had!! So anyway, long story short, I BOUGHT IT!!! Yes, I have successfully purchased my first car!! I am super excited too! It's so cute! I will have to post pictures soon!

In less important news, I still don't have my rain boots :( I am hoping to get them in the next day or so. I really could have used them this past week.

Have a good week!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: