Hello again! Pardon the cryptic and slightly despressing nature of the previous blog. I promised myself I wouldn't put that junk on this blog anymore, but hey, we all backslide now and then. Today, I am just sitting at the funeral home chilling until this evening when I am going to church and then hanging out with my bestest friends! It's been forever since we have all hung out! I miss it :( Well, anyway, I guess I will get to the actual nature of this post. A New (School) Year's Resolution!!!
Last year, I spent a lot of my breaks from class traveling to and fro. In other words, I went home a lot! What did that mean for me? I used a lot of gas (which got that terrible city gas mileage), I didn't use that time wisely and I ate on the go a lot. This year I don't want to do that. I don't want to go home as much. It would be really nice to only travel to school and back once in a day. This is going to allow me a lot more time finishing up homework while still at school and give me a lot more free time. In this free time, I want to start working out on a regular basis. Even if I don't go to the Drury gym, I still want to work out on the Wii or simply get outside more.
Also, by staying at school I will have to eat on campus, which means I can take advantage of the super healthy salad bar!! (And the occasional smoothie from the CX ;) ) My goal is to not lose weight or anything (although that would be a double bonus!) just to feel better and healthier. I just don't want to feel guilty everytime I eat something.
This is not to say that I am depressed about myself or anything. In fact, recently I have been super happy with where I am at. I love myself ( in a non-conceitful way) and have accepted myself. I just think this is the next step to me feeling even better about myself.
Well that's the business! I am now going to reveal the playlist of the week! What?! I don't have a playlist of the week? Well, then. I better start one!!! So last week, I was really in to Adele. I listened to that playlist while taking care of animals and such at Lisa's. Now, after listening to the mixed CD Tory gave me last Spring, I have been listening to Lady Gaga and some other popular stuff. So enjoy some heathenistic, worldly, unmoral yet completely infectious and catchy music!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment