I seriously think I am the biggest nerd ever! I am thoroughly enjoying Organic Chemistry at this point. We have had two classes, only one of which was a lecture, but I am loving taking my notes outside of class and doing the homework and even working ahead, doing the practice problems and studying for our first test. Seriously, I am enjoying my organic homework. Wierd, I know. The other homework I have is just homework. Obligatory. Not organic. I am doing for fun. To pass the time. I think this will be a busy, yet wonderful year. :)
In other news, I got 3rd chair in orchestra for the second year in a row. I am just glad I have not moved back any. The music is pretty enjoyable we are playing this year. Also, I am so glad that babysitting is over. Hallelujah!! Anyway, I should get back to homework, but I just wanted everyone to know that I am officially a nerd. :) The end.
Hope your first week back to school was a grand one!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment