background

16.7.11

unbelievable!

i love sales. i love thrift stores. throw them both together and what do you get?! The 50% off sale at the New Image Thrift Store comemorating Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon!!!!!!!!!

normally i wouldn't even know when man landed on the moon, but for this year (and probably only this year) I will know that Wednesday, July 20 is that day! I am so stoked about it, because I FINALLY know what I'm going to do with my thrifted door!! I was going to make it a chalkboard/bulletin board, but I have a bulletin board. then it was going to be a necklace rack/chalkboard made with cute little knobs from hobby lobby, but those are expensive... It's still going to be a necklace rack/chalkboard, but I am going to be innovative (actually a copy cat, cause i found the idea on etsy) and use silverware!!!

i mean how cute is this?!?! my dad even has the cute little metal stamps to write words on it. but i don't want to use new silverware, i want to use silverware with character! therefore the new image 50% off sale will be the PERFECT opportunity for me to get cheap used silverware for this project.

my room will soon be undergoing some serious cleanage and hopefully organization. i plan to get rid of a TON of stuff!! and i'm soooooo stoked!

I also bought some new sheets today for my bed. I really want my bedroom to look dorm-ish. I want to get a mini-fridge, but i can't afford one right now, so i will just keep a lookout at some thrift stores...

also, i am still on the lookout for the perfect car. right now, I think this '06 silver mailbu at the car lot close to work is it, but i have to wait until my dad comes home to go look at it, since he is co-signing with me....

anyway, that's about all that's going on in my neck of the woods! hope you're enjoying the triple digit temperatures, 'cause i sure am NOT!!!

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: