I have been skipping weeks at a time at blogging. Oh, well. I'm sure you're not too depressed about this. Anywho, the past week has been filled with some intense excursions including, but not limited to, thrift stores, garage sales, yummy food and sunburns. It's pretty much summer here in Springfield and I'm quite excited about getting tan. I can almost stand the hot. My summer school class starts tomorrow and I'm semi-nervous. Also, I have to work a few odd days this week, but I accepted the hours cause in two weeks I'm leaving for Chicago!! Woohoo!
This week I really want to visit Red Velvet for one of these!!!!! I also am excited about Kelsey and I taking Karasyn to a secret place!! :) I want to post pictures of the cool things i found at the garage sales yesterday, but I can't figure out how to get them on here from my iPhone, therefor this post is going to be lame and boring. You'll get over it......hopefully.
Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, 'cause now everyone is officially on summer break.
Thanks for reading!!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment