Well, yesterday I got on Blogger to write a pretty epic blog, but then my Blogger Dashboard wouldn't open, and by the time I figured out how to fix it and got it working I one, didn't have time to write the blog because of my piano lessons, and two, no longer had anything to say. I still don't, but I just kinda wanted to post cause it's been like a week.
In the biggest news.........
Eh, who am I kidding?! There is no big news!! I really don't have anything to say. I guess you could say I'm just rambling.
Today I'm meeting Hottie Grandma for lunch at Ziggie's. Last night I was in such a bad mood and didn't want to go, but Papa gave me his gas credit card to get gas in my car and then Meme gave me $10 for the lunch so it won't be too bad. Plus, I think my mom is going to show up and then we are going to Lane Bryant to exchange some shirts she got yesterday. I got some major good deals there yesterday!!!
I got a pair of black, flared dress slacks in TALL! I never find them, and they are stretchy! The best part, though? They were only $10!!!!!! And then I got this really cute floral tank for only 12.50!!!
Well, that's about all the fun news I got!!! I am reading a really good book right now and I hope to finish it this weekend! If I do, then I will be posting a review!! So look out for that!
Hope everyone's summer is going great!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment