background

11.5.11

working out. ick!

so sunday my parents bought a treadmill for our house. it was at the ozark goodwill and super cheap. so today i decided to utilize it. i walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and how pitiful, i'm pretty pooped! (did you like the alliteration?) so having an accessible treadmill is great. it's like having a gym in your living room. we've put it in a place where it's kind of in the way so we don't forget about it and someone has used it everyday so far.



this summer i have GOT to get it in gear when it comes to working out. i'm so bad about saying, "oh i'll start next week!" but you know, we really aren't guaranteed tomorrow, so why would i want to wait to work on my health?

today my mom and i went to neighborhood pizza and we both got salads and i got water (mom got soda...). i need to just buckle down. i could probably stand to have my mouth wired shut for a couple of weeks too...

anyway, tonight is church and i am now going to go take a shower and get all cute for that occasion!

also, on a side note, keep my friend Brandi in your prayers. her family is having some major financial struggles and they could use a whole slew of prayers!!

thanks!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

2 comments:

Karasyn said...

I worked out today too! I ran around your neighborhood and felt like I was gonna die! haha :)

brianna.rachelle said...

Hehe :) We should work out together this summer!! I bet you would work out at a faster pace than I can though... Oh well :) It could be fun!