background

13.5.11

Greene County Courthouse Excursion

So about three weeks ago I got pulled over for speeding, but the officer wrote me a ticket for not having a current insurance card. She told me that if I went to the courthouse before the actual court date, I wouldn't have to pay anything, so today my mother and I ventured out to the courthouse, with no knowledge of what we were doing, to clear up my ticket.


First, when we walked in the door we didn't realize that you had to be searched and so we proceeded to put our purses through the little searchy thingy (what is that thing called??). When my mom's purse went through the older man working there was like, "Ma'am, do you have a pocket knife in your purse?" Well, why in the world would my mother have a pocket knife in her purse I have no idea, but he had to search her purse by hand which was quite humorous. Then when my purse went through he was like, "And you have a camera in your bag." So I had to leave my camera in a drawer by the front desk. Then we thought we could just show my insurance card to someone one and leave, but noooo. We had to go make sure my case was on file, and fill out a form saying we were making an early appearance, and you know what that meant. We had to go to court. Well, I was certainly not dressed to appear before a judge and I was starting to flip out. So we had to sit  in the court room for like 20 minutes waiting for them to send up my file and then the Prosecuting Attorney came up to me and asked if I got a ticket for no proof of insurance and I said yes and showed him my insurance card. Then he acted very irked and said, "I'm dismissing this. You're free to go." So YAY!!! I'm not a criminal anymore!!





So tomorrow we are having a mother-daughter tea party at my mom's church and I'm super excited 'cause I get to dress up!!! :) I can't wait! I'm going to wear my peach dress and I have a cute little gardening hat the my grandmother gave me and I'm going to wear them. I always loved dressing up as a little girl and I'm super duper stoked to dress up tomorrow. I will make sure to take lots of pictures :D

Also, right now I'm having some major scheduling issues with my work and I am struggling with keeping a level head. So just pray I don't lose my cool and my job.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: