this past week, it rained A TON!! this seemed fitting.
story of my life.
this just made me LOL!!!!
i love these flowers. we used to sell them at the greenhouse. i think they are called blanket flowers and they are perennials!!! (that means they come back every year......yeah i'm a flower nerd)
once again. story of my life.
i appologize about the cuss word, but this is so true. especially to me.
this made me think of last nights message at church. i need to work on witnessing more.
HAHA!!! I WISH!!!!
Anyway, these were just some pictures that caught my eye. Tonight is the Showbread concert!! YAYY!! Overall this day has pretty much rocked! I had a commuter student luncheon today, catered by Qdoba and it was delish (and free). Also, apparently I won an award for Chemistry today, and I went to the wrong location and didn't make it to the ceremony. But, hey! At least I won!!! I took my Chemistry Lab final and I feel semi-good about it. I don't think it will be too bad. Now I just have two lessons and 2.5 hours between me and Showbread!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Have a great week/weekend!








No comments:
Post a Comment