background

12.3.11

The Album Release Show!!!!!!

so last night i had dress rehearsal for the Album Release Show!! Yay!!! I got there at 5:40 and the grand adventrues started there. It was abolutely crazy. You couldn't get in from the front door at all. You have to go all the way around through this creepy little alleyway. Spooky. But after I got there I was intensely excited! The whole vibe was cool. With Jeremy, Stacy and Darren doing sound checks and playing cool instruments. Darren is probably the most talented drummer I have ever seen and Stacy's voice is absolutely devine. And seriously what can I say about Jeremy?!?! He is a flippin AMAZING pianist and singer. Not to mention he can play just about any instrument given to him. The night started well, with everyone getting there on time, but then we had to sit and wait. They didn't start sound checking until about 7 and then it took an hour to do so. Afterward, we ran through Stacy's songs and then filmed them. It was so cool. By that time it was nine and we were all very hungry and cranky. So Darren made a Jimmy Johns run and got us all Turkey Toms!!! WooHoo! After about an hour of eating and such we got back on stage to film Jeremy's songs. We didn't end up  getting out of there until 11!!! Although it was really late, exhausting, and i was so so soooooo sad I had to cancel out on Karasyn, Brooke and Melissa, I had a GREAT time. Tonight is going to be really neat, and if you dont come you are a loser!!!

I am currently at work, letting my yummy Neighborhood Pizza lunch settle before I go clean up the chapel. I'm heading out of here at like 3, but I have to get ready first. I'm going to run through and grab a small snack before the show and then head on over. I am super stoked for this whole evening. After the show, I'm taking Kristi home, but first, a bunch of us(i hope) are going to get Andy's!!!!

Overall Today Is Bomb (sorry melissa lol)

No comments: