background

5.2.11

what to do?

I just kind of want today to be over. I am so nervous for tonight. I'm supposed to be hanging out with Jake tonight. I hope it's not awkward lol

Also, Papa will be mad at me for not going with him tonight. Despite all of my uncertainties, I think this is what God wants me to do. Not for myself, but for Him. This is my second chance. Maybe it will all work out for good. Maybe I can get Jake back on the right path. I don't know. I just hope it all goes well.

Anyway,  I am now sitting in the funeral home not knowing what to do. Hmmmm... Should I read my book? Do homework? Surf the internet??? So many choices.....

I am also feeling really torn. But I'm not sure if I should talk about it now. I guess I should focus on one thing at a time lol

Well, i hope you all have a wonderful and safe Saturday evening. I'll try not to get too crazy.

No comments: