This morning was SO stressful:
Driving was absolutely wretched! The roads are terrible and our road crews are completely incompetent and good for nothing. I did make it to school though and then I went to Spanish. My Spanish teacher made me feel like a complete idiot and then in chemistry I got a quiz back, and I didn't do so hot. Also, the school sent an email saying they were having school because the roads were so good and the maintenence crews had done a good job shoveling the sidewalks. Good job, my foot!!! I about slipped like 72 times!!!
So anyway, my day did get better, but not without uncertainty.
In Alpha we watched a documentary called Catfish about some guy that was completely hoaxed meeting people on the internet. So after Alpha I was supposed to meet this Jeremy Larson guy that I had only ever spoke to via Facebook and I started flipping out on the way there cause I thought that I would get murdered or something lol, BUT
I got to Red Velvet and he was a real person, and it was all on the "up and up." I got some music and a really awesome CD to listen to to rehears. His music is pretty gosh darn amazing. I like it a whole lot!
So anyway after leaving Jeremy's studio I went to Target and had a lot of fun, but then driving to work was terrible. Oh well.
So I did talk to Jake today and we are going to hang out tomorrow night after I get off work. I think. I am not sure. I am not sure I want to. Not just 'cause I'm nervous, but because the driving conditions SUCK!!
Oh well...
So overall I have felt irritated with the roads, anxious about meeting Jeremy Larson and then very excited, unsure about what is going to happen with the Jake situation and very very frightened about the drive home...
No comments:
Post a Comment