so i have been semi-productive today, but that all went downhill once i found out that i didn't have school tomorrow. YAY!!! I am a little sad though cause there is no church either. Darn it!! Nothing to look forward to. I am hoping the roads aren't too bad so I can get music tomorrow, but I also might just wait until Friday. Who knows??? I am super duper excited for Friday though!! Cupcake date!!! Woohoo!! :D
So this is what I have done today:
-half a load of laundry. i still haven't put it in the dryer yet.... i should probably go do that lol
-practiced a bunch of wedding music. probably for like two hours. the most i have practiced in one sitting in forever...
-played just dance 2 for like 2 hours
-got a letter in the mail saying i was eligible for membership in the Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society at Drury University.sounds prestigious. i think i might join just to put it on my med school app.
-organized wedding music
-spent A LOT of time on facebook......
Yep. I'm pretty sure tomorrow has GOT to be more productive in the school area. I have decided that I am going to go 100% in school now because I just really need to get motivated. Medical school is not that far away when you think about it. I am super afraid for medical school. I have no idea how I am going to make it. Only through Christ. That is for sure. I am also very frightened for moving away. I hope that by moving away I don't grow apart from my friends. I have made some really meaningful relationships in the past year and I don't want them to just cease to exist. I am afraid I will come back and nobody will want to hang out and stuff because they have "moved on"... that's probably my biggest fear. Also, I am kind of afraid of going through that time alone. Like single. Almost as if having a boyfriend here would keep me connected to my friends and stuff. I don't know. I just want to have someone to look forward to seeing, who wants to see me...
Anyway, I should probably get to bed..... but i hope everyone had a wonderful snow day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment