background

1.2.11

bittersweet way to bring in my birthday month...

so i have never been one to get too into birthdays and things, but i think that this year i am going to celebrate my birthday all month long!!! its going to be a very happy month........except for today.

i have bittersweet feelings about today. i really didn't want to go to work or to class, so that's the sweet part. BUT------i was supposed meet Jeremy Larson today, but that didn't happen. We had to reschedule, but I just REALLY want this weather to GO. STINKING. AWAY!! I hate being stuck inside. I have concluded that I really do like being outside, therefore I think I am going to see about working at the greenhouse over the summer.... we will see how that turns out.

Anyway, back to my birthday month. I intend to have the BEST time ever. Including many lunch dates, cupcake dates, maybe a movie or something and just treating myself to little things like Sonic HappyHour :) It is pure joy!


I love cute cupcakes and elegantly decorated cakes :) i really want one!!! I think I might make a cake today... Speaking of what I need to do today, I think I will make a list, so I don't forget andwaste too much time on Just Dance 2. I got it yesterday :) it's so much fun!! 

No comments: