anyway, here are somethings i adore today:
Elsie's wedding blog This is the cutest thing ever and I when the time comes I want to make one :) If you didn't know, Elsie is the owner of Red Velvet on Commercial Street. She is engaged and her sister, who will be her maid of honor, is making this wedding blog with her. I think it's super cute and a great idea!! Love it!!
This is a cute picture. I love all the books :) I think Karasyn's book store should look like this <3
(the above pictures are from elsie's blog, linked above)
This is elsie. I have never noticed her tattoo before today, but i think it's really cute. normally i'm not fond of tattoos, especially ones in very plain sight, but this is so cute. you can tell that red velvet means a lot to her. i am so glad karasyn showed that store to me :)
(the below pictures are from weheartit.com)
this is so cute if you had a little girl who loved to read. i was totally that kid. :)This is a cute bookshelf, too <3
I want a cute journal for my birthday i think. I found some really really cute ones at Borders, but I couldn't find them on their website :( or i would post a picture....(except for this one. it's a google image)
Here's what theykind of look like, but the store had some cuter designs...
Sweet verse <3
Well, I think that is all for now, and since i'm at work, i should probably do just that. Work.
Have a great Sunday everyone!!!! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment