that i am right...
so i will be looking for an escape tonight. although i will be at work, i think that homework will be the only thing that will get me away from this sad, sad day. it's kind of funny really in a depressing way. i will just be so happy to get this semester out of my way. i thought this way going to be a changing point in my life. college was a new start. well, in some ways it was. some, it wasn't. i am so impatient i'm not sure if this medical school thing is going to work. i'm not sure i can wait 11 years. at least not here. i think i need to get away. just by myself. like finding myself.
i was going to go to medical school in Columbia, but now I think I might apply at some obscure places like New York or maybe Colorado. Colorado is pretty. I just feel so blocked in. I can't escape. I want to be able to have my own place and clean it when i want, or skip dinner when i want and not have my family around me every second. I want to find my place in the world.
as much as i hate the concept of being a career woman, i am pretty sure that's all i have right now. i guess i better just focus on school. goodbye social life after christmas. i gotta crack down and do my best. i don't think anyone would want a slacker performing eye surgery on them, so i guess i will stop slacking now.
thank you, and goodnight. yeah right.
No comments:
Post a Comment