my day has been pretty darn good! :D I had to be at school at 12 for my chemistry lab final. I feel really good about it!!! And LAB IS OVER!!!!!!!! that's the best part! then Devin and I ate lunch at the commons cause she has like 27 meals to eat in 6 days so she covered mine :)
afterward, i met karasyn at Red Velvet and we had a lovely cupcake date :) I am so thankful for our friendship! Also, we have outlined our plans for our vacation excursion!!!!!! I can't wait for 10 o clock next friday!!!!!!
This just in: hmmmm....stratch that.
well, i could have seen that coming. i'm sorry. i always do that to myself. God, I know you have this all planned out but sometimes it just seems like i'm the one getting the raw end of all these deals. i'm so entirely sorry for not trusting you... I'm leaving it in your hands now. I can't do anyting else. It just seems to fall apart. I give up. It's all yours.
the worst part is i can't talk to anyone about it. well, i can, but i just feel like i'm gossiping even though i'm not. i'm such a hopeless wreck.
No comments:
Post a Comment