background

18.11.10

Thankful

so i haven't posted in a couple of days and the last one was a random picture. anyway, with Thanksgiving only a week away, I am going to try something new. I am going to type three things a day that I am thankful for. Be it small or large, I am going to be VERY thankful this next week! so here goes the first day:

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

1) the wonderful candy cane that my brother bought for me. :) it is yummy and helps me while i am doint homework. it is one of those really big peppermint sticks. :D i really love it and i am glad he thought of me.

2) my friends and family. i do NOT know what i would do without them. even those of you who just think we are only aquaintances. i consider you my friend and if you ever need anything just ask cause if you read this, i owe you. i rant on here all the time and you put up with it. you don't have to, but if you need something just ask, or text me :) i am so thankful for my loving family and my great friends. you all rock!!

3) i am thankful for my job. i know that i complain about it sometimes, but i am glad that i work with great people and i have a source of income. i would be nowhere literally without it.



Well, i think that wraps it up. :) Tune in tomorrow for more thanksgivings!!!

No comments: