Here are three more things that I'm thankful for.
1) I am thankful for being alive. I think sometimes we forget this simple thing. It may seem like sometimes we don't want to be alive, but then we couldn't fulfill God's purpose for us. I even take this for granted and I work at a funeral home!!!!
2) I am thankful for my mom. Today we had a great day having lunch, pumpkin pie concretes and she bought me some shoes, which i was in desperate need of. I got some fuzzy black flats for work and some short tan boots :) I am just glad to not only have my strappy sandals and tennis shoes to wear. Thank you, MOM!!!! I love you!!!! <3
3) I am thankful for knowledge. I am not trying to be conceited or anything, but I am just glad that some subjects come easy for me. I am thankful for this because it means that I am not completely wrapped up in school all the time and that I don't need to worry about losing my scholarships. Also, I am glad because I can help others out when they have a hard time. I know that it's not me. I am not smart. God has given me the talent and I want to give him all of the glory for it! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to go to college!!! (Please don't read this and think i'm bragging, I am not.)
Well, tonight I am super bored. I have a wee bit of homework that I need to do, but who wants to do homework on a Friday night? Well, who wants to be at a funeral home on Friday night? lol Well, I don't want to get in trouble so I better get off. I hope everyone has a great weekend and a great few last days of school before Thanksgiving break!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment