background

29.11.10

I don't ever want to hear those words

come out of your mouth ever again (or typed)!!!


You are the most beautiful person I know and I love you and so does Jesus!!! And I could name a butt load of other people, but that would be the entire post cause there are so many people!!!!

I'm done. :) you get the point.

On a different note: i got a TON of Christmas things done and I have a GREAT week ahead of me.

On another different note: I really really really want to tell you something, but I am afraid of your reaction. I'm not afraid that you will be mad or upset. Maybe what I'm really afraid of is your acceptance.....You've heard of fear of rejection, but this just might be fear of acceptance. Hmmm. I always have been the odd ball lol :)

My talk with Amanda really helped and she gave me some really good advice. I think I am going to take that advice right now and go read some of the good 'ole Word of God! And while I'm at it, maybe talk to Him myself! :D I am so thankful for my relationship with Christ! I probably, in all seriousness, would have killed myself by now if it hadn't been for Him. There have been so many rocky times in my life, but He has always remained steadfast. :D I hope that my words may have helped a little!!!!


<(")

No comments: