background

16.10.10

day three

My first love:

Well, I love Jesus with all my heart and before him, there was none other although lots of my friends would like to say that there was Blair Brown. ICK!!! I can't believe I ever liked him, and he kind of disappeared off the face of the earth. ANYWAY!

I'm not sure boy-wise, who my first love is. I haven't ever had a boyfriend, so I can't say that there has ever been love. I hope to find that person some day, though. I mentioned this in day one, about my future husband and all the qualities I want. I will keep you posted on the first love thing as it comes along.

On a slightly less serious note, I am "married" to my best friend's little brother, Ryan. Lol :) You can read all about him here: http://iloveyouandialwayswill.blogspot.com/

One day when we were on our Florida trip we were eating at Ryan's (ironic, right?) and Karasyn said, "Aw! My brother is so adorable in his glasses!" (he doesn't normally wear glasses) and I said "He is pretty adorable!" and our friend Tyler who was sitting with us said, "If you think he's so adorable, why don't you marry him?"

Well I just thought that would be a grand idea because then Karasyn and I could be sisters-in-law!! So I told Ryan that we were getting married and he was all, "Ok, cool." So that's how it happened! The end.

No comments: