Who's is that face in the mask?
I am currently listening to Phantom of the Opera. I haven't listened to it in ages, but I quite enjoy it. I forgot how much i loved that movie. I have decided that when/if i get married my honeymoon is going to be to New York and I am going to see The Phantom of The Opera on Broadway. It is now my aspiration.
I just can't imagine how extremely AMAZING that would be. Not just the Phantom of the Opera part, but the honeymoon in New York aspect. AWESOME!
I want some cookie dough. I am like a little kid today. I have like no attention span, i can't stay on task, I forgot to zip my back pack and Ryan had to do it for me, seriously. LITTLE KID! Oh not to mention the fact that i giggle and ocassionally cackle loudly at least every ten minutes.
Im not saying that I am having a bad day, but I am not getting anything done today. I wish i wasnt at school......im not feeling well either.....
Oh well, i have to work tonight then only one more day left in the week!
Well, Im going to balance my checkbook now.
Adios
No comments:
Post a Comment